Rentals in 55112>Question Details

landerson0507, Renter in 55112

Mother of two looking for 3 bedroom in New Brighton moundsview area. Challenged credit with co-signor.

Asked by landerson0507, 55112 Tue Nov 19, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 55112

Answers

3
Hi, landerson0507!
So, are you looking to rent or buy?? By virtue of mentioning a co-signer, I would assume you're trying to secure a mortgage. Is that the case??

You need to know that lending practices have greatly changed in the last few years. Even with a co-signer, you have to have credit that's at a certain level.

I can recommend some wonderful lenders for you to speak to in order to determine what your status is.

Good luck~!
Home loans work a little different than other loans and a co-signer with good credit cant really get you past the hump of your challenged credit. Every situation is different and it all depends on what your credit looks like. Your best bet may be to get some help with your credit and see what you can qualify for once you get your score up to the minimum. I have a great loan officer and a credit repair person I could refer you to, just let me know.
give me a call to discuss your situation and we will see if there is anything I can do to help.

Chris Block
651-307-7663
chris.block@imetroproperty.com