Rentals in Mira Mesa>Question Details

Che'vonne Br…, Renter in San Diego, CA

Military family looking for a 3br/2ba that will allow my well trained dog!

Asked by Che'vonne Bryan, San Diego, CA Wed Mar 27, 2013

Answers

5
Hi Che'vonee, my husband has orders to Twentynine Palms, and we are renting out our 2/2 bath house two miles from Miramar. Take a look and give me a call if you would like a tour.

8364 Summerdale Rd. Unit B
San Diego, Ca. 92126
Hi Heather,
I really appreciate the offer, but we have an 8 year old son, and are actually trying to expand our family, so we are really looking for a 3rd bedroom! When does your husband PCS? We know another family that might be looking for a home. Keep me posted if you don't rent it out. I'd love to help another USMC family.
Flag Thu Apr 18, 2013
Military family looking for a rent house at list 2ba/ 2br a nice yard, wood floor and safe location.
Hi Mabel,
My husband just got orders to Twentynine Palms, and I would love to rent our 2/2 condo to a military family. Wood floors throughout and brand new carpet in the bedrooms that was just put in yesterday. Dogs welcome!! Take a look at our listing:
8364 Summerdale Rd. Unit B
San Diego, Ca. 92126
Flag Thu Apr 11, 2013
have you checked out AHRN.com - Automated Housing Referral Network - military housing website - we're listed there!
May I suggest our interactive website http://www.fbs-pm.com/renter-services/rental-search/ This website can also be uploaded as a mobile version so you can see what's available on your smartphone including video tours of the houses, condos and apartments in which you have interest. This same interactive site allows you to apply online, assist you with our lease documents and get you moved in to your new home. Later you will have a secure place to pay your rent online and thereby never have a problem with late rent penalties. If you have a maintenance issue you can communicate the same way. We provide personal resident care with technological convenience.As you can imagine selections in the price range you mention get a lot of interest and get rented very quickly. Good luck. Neil
Thanks Neil! I'll be sure to check out the website. The military hasn't given us much time to plan a move, and this is our first move as a married couple....there's so much to do! :-)
Flag Fri Mar 29, 2013
Hello Che'vonne Bryan,

On the MLS (mulitiple listing service) for Mira Mesa (92126), there are 2 homes that are 3/2's that allow pets and there is one 4/2. If you would like additional details on these properties, I'd be happy to send them your way.

Chad Basinger, REALTOR®, CPA, CFP®
858-997-3704
chad@chadbasinger.com
Web Reference: http://www.chadbasinger.com