I'd be happy to help find you a place if you are still looking. Feel free to contact me.
Have a blessed Christmas and welcome home!
Tina Evans, Broker
Asked by Rob Bursee, Hill Air Force Base, UT • Sun Dec 18, 2011
We are relocating from Utah and will be in the Nashville area the first week of January. Looking for a Military friendly neighborhood! I will be working in downtown Nashville, however I prefer to commute to work versus living right in downtown.
1. 3 bd 2 full bath. (Single Family Home)
2. Min 1300 sq ft.
3. Allow pets - Fenced back yard (we have one well trained LAB)
5. Based on current housing allowances need rent to be in the range of 800 - 1000.
1. New assignment is a 4 year tour (In Nashville), guaranteed on-time rent!
2. We estimate an arrival in the Nashville area approximately 04-05 Jan 2012
I'm looking for homes to rent in the following area's:
Really anywhere OUTSIDE of the downtown area....
Success! Your email alert settings have been saved. Access all your email alerts in your My Trulia account anytime!