Rentals in Columbus>Question Details

Daniel, Renter in Columbia, SC

Military and being stationed at Atterbury, looking for a home to rent!?

Asked by Daniel, Columbia, SC Thu Sep 20, 2012

I am going to be stationed at Camp Atterbury in Jan 13 and plan on moving to the area in Dec 12. My question/issue is, I am having trouble finding a place to rent. I am looking for a 3bd 2bt home for rent...Any help would be appreciated!

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Columbus

Answers

4
Hi Daniel,
My office is in Columbus, IN I have volunteered with the USO at Atterbury and want to thank you and your family for your service and Welcome you to our area. I have a couple of investor clients who have rentals in the Edinburgh area. I'll check to see if they have anything that will be opening up soon. If you would like to send an email to leigh@burchyett.com with your contact information I'll keep my eyes and ears open for you.
Leigh
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 20, 2012
This far out is going to be tuff to find a house that is coming open in the middle of the month or most homes on the market now will be gone by then. if you want to send me an email i can send you some of the current listings. mark@masproperties.net
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 20, 2012
Hi, if you're still looking my house is for rent! I have it posted on Trulia, if you're interested let me know! Columbus is about 30 min from Atterbury.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 24, 2012
Hi Daniel.
We are a military family that moved here the middle of August. Rentals are hard to find...we ended up buying. If you want to email me you can at julzc94@yahoo.com. I would be more than willing to speak with you and your family about the area. My hubby is at Atterbury too!
Julie
Hi Julie and Daniel,
We are pcsing to Atterbury as well. My husbands report date is 13 April, however, I'd love to come ASAP just to get the kids acclimated into school before its over. Can I tag onto y'all's convo??
Flag Wed Dec 26, 2012
I look forward to hearing from you. I will give you my # once you email. I will help as much as I can!!
Flag Mon Oct 1, 2012
Thanks for the response Julie! I will be e-mailing you soon, I really would like to hear about the area in general and how another military family is enjoying the area. Thanks Again!
Daniel
Flag Sat Sep 29, 2012