Rentals in New York>Question Details

eikin_kdin, Renter in New York, NY

Maybe at New Jersey, Manhattan or Queens which is near to go NYU, college dentistry.

Asked by eikin_kdin, New York, NY Sun Mar 3, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in New York

Answers

4
John W. Chang, MBA’s answer
New York University is located, centrally, around Washington Square Park (West 4th Street between 6th Avenue and Broadway, roughly). If you are looking for convenience, Manhattan is the right choice. More specifically, Greenwich Village would be prime location. Depending on your budget, though, that may not be ideal. If you have a decent budget, anywhere between $1,500 and $2,500 a month, you will be able to find a great space in the Village. If you are working with a smaller budget, then I would recommend Brooklyn before Queens, for Brooklyn is much closer to NYU (you would be looking at approximately a 20-30 minute commute). New Jersey would force you to commute much farther (involving NJ Transit, driving, parking, subway, or some combination of all). Williamsburg is a thriving area for many college students and young adults, so the young population may be very enticing.

Short answer: stick to the Village or Williamsburg, Brooklyn for its convenience and young population.
Manhattan is the closest, since NYU is in Manhattan, however, if you rent in Queens, you could take the subway to NYU. Please contact me for assistance. My name is Tanuja and I can be reached at 347-882-0353.
Depends on your budget, for available rentals in the Queens area check http://www.mlsli.com
NYU is located in Manhattan. If you could afford the high rent in Manhattan, it would be the best.
New Port, Weehawken in NJ would be same distance to NYU with Queens. All conditions depend on how much you want to pay the rent!
We need 2 apartment for two family; My husband and I with 1 son, My friend and her daugther. The rent is less than $899, have transit or subway to go NYU college dentistry, good environment for our children and easy to buy a grocery. We are from Malaysia. We need the house in mid of June 2013. Please help us.
Flag Mon Mar 4, 2013