Rentals in Redondo Beach>Question Details

hdesimon, Home Buyer in Redondo Beach, CA

Married Professional loooking for 1-2 bedroom, kitchen, bath and living room facility to rent.

Asked by hdesimon, Redondo Beach, CA Mon Sep 3, 2012

Want rental unit in Redondo, Hermosa & Manhatten beaches, El Segundo, Torrence and surrounding area on westside. Please email me what you have.

Answers

4
Its been nearly a year since you asked that question. You listed the best cities in the south bay.
I hope you are still happy with what you found. here is my site if you want to search further

http://www.realestate.com/results/CA/Redondo+Beach/zip/90278/
I would be happy to send you the homes that I think would best fit your needs. But I need to know your price range and if condos & town homes should be included.

Michael Magaw
310.259.6850
Hello Hdesimon,
Please email me so I can send you a list of available rentals in those areas. Please include a price range you are comfortable with.

DJ Bonner
Keller Williams Realty South Bay
djbonner@kw.com
I did a quick search for these areas and there are over 20 possible rental condo/townhomes almost all are in Torrance (prices ranging from $1400-3725/mo). Then I looked at single family homes and there are 14 available mostly in the beach cities (prices ranging from $1700-15,000/mo)

Feel free to contact me directly if you want to narrow your search and I can send you a smaller list of what you might be looking for as far as location and budget.

Tony Warfield
Assoc Broker
3 Leaf Realty
(310) 634-9342
Tony@3Leafreatly.com