Rentals in Memphis>Question Details

bowslove32, Home Buyer in Memphis, TN

MY FAMILY AN I ARE LOOKIN FOR REASONABLE HOUSE BUT THEY AREN'T OUT HERE LIKE THEY WERE MAY I ASK WHY NOT

Asked by bowslove32, Memphis, TN Sun Apr 28, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Memphis

Answers

5
Everyone is correct. Inventory is low these days due to homes that weren't able to sell and many owners deciding to rent them instead of paying dual mortgages. But there are still some deals to be had.... But you must be ready to move!

Let's chat...
Todd Berry
Crye-Leike
901-288-3230
Please give me a call at 901-270-8201 and we can review your options.
Depends on what you are looking for. If you are looking in the 60 - 90k, hedge funds have bought up a lot of inventory and have inflated the values of houses. Also, some funds are buying houses from owners with cash transactions.
What are you referring to as reasonable? What part of town? Are you looking for an equity rich house or one that has a projection of "high rate of return"? Or one that fits your budget and comfort level? Deals are still out there, but............

1. You must be ready to trip the trigger
2. Have an agent astute with the area
3. Patience
If you need an agent or just would like a list of houses that are available on the market, I will be glad to help. Just email me a description of the type of home you are looking for and I will email you back a list of homes.
Thanks In Advance, LaRon A Jones & Kaizen Realty
Memron5@gmail.com
HI THIS IS LOVELY ABOUT THAT HOUSE LIST PLEASE SEND TO AT (bowslove32@yahoo.com) and i might need ur help
Flag Sun Apr 28, 2013