Rentals in Newtown>Question Details

Nelsjak, Home Buyer in Lancaster, PA

Looking to rent or rent with option to purchase in the Newtown/ Langhorne area by April/May 2013. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!?

Asked by Nelsjak, Lancaster, PA Tue Oct 23, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Newtown

Hi Nelsjak,

I agree with James below, you need to sit down with a real estate agent and discuss all your options, plus your goals. There are a lot of great homes in Newtown and Langhorne and depending on your price range, I am sure you can find a great place. I suggest looking on the boards here, going to open houses in the area and find yourself an agent that can sit down with you and help you decide what you need to do.

I would love to sit down with you if you want.

Anna Domzalski
Keller Williams Real Estate
(717)858-2075 (cell)
215-757-6100 x342 (office)
Hi Nelsjak, I would be very happy to help you, unfortunately you question is too vague. The best thing you could do is meet with a full time real estate agent to find out exactly what your needs are. The types of questions that need to be answered are location, size & condition of house, schools and of course price. If you want your answered in a professional manner please feel free to contact me. Best of luck
Hi, what brings you to our area? Tell me more about your requirements and I will be happy to assist you.
I would be happy to help you find owners who may be willing to do this. Send me an email -
Web Reference: