Rentals in Houston>Question Details

Drumingrl, Home Buyer in

Looking to rent inside the loop late April.

Asked by Drumingrl, Sun Jan 6, 2013

Have 2 dogs 60lbs and12lbs. 3br 2bath minimum. 2 car garage is a plus. Would like some sort of yard for the dogs. Budget is 2600$. Is this even possible?

1 vote Share Flag Rentals in Houston

Answers

12
Gail Levin’s answer
Hi there, this is absolutely possible and probably you will or should be considering a single family home. Let me know when you are looking to move and then you should consider looking for a property at least 30-45 days prior to move in. My e-mail address is gail.levin@kw.com.
This is very possible--my partner and I specialize in the inner loop, and would love to help. We can set you up on a search within 24hrs. Let us know what else we can do...talk to you soon...V

Add me to your list of names to call on, when you are ready to sign a lease. I will be happy to help search for your home. By March, you will have a good idea of what is available and where. We can also check ahead of time if the time-frame for your move is acceptable to the landlord. Once you put in an application and get approved by the landlord, you can work with your move date.

Persis
713-294-7747
persis.realtor@gmail.com
She is looking for a home. Homes generally do a 30 day notice to vacate. We can start looking for a rental home the first week of March. I lease for a living. In fact, my friend is building 3 & 4 bedroom Townhomes in the Heights which may be a purchase option. Yes, apartment communities do a 30 or 60 day notice to vacate. I write leases and list rentals as well which are 30 day notices. You need a yard and a two car garage with a budget of $2,600/month. We can start viewing homes the second week of February. I'd love to help, it's what I do daily.

Joe Cano - Realtor/Locator
(281) 785-5132
Web Reference: http://joelocator.com

Joe Cano - Realtor/Locator
(281) 785-5132
Web Reference: http://joelocator.com
Hi there, most properties can hold a unit for 30 - 60 days. If you are interested in a privately owned unit then looking within 30 days of your move date is best. Most owners want someone in asap. I have been working as an Agent for over 30 years here in the Houston Area. Based on the price point I would suggest purchasing a home with the rate as they are it is very probable that you can get large home for the price you are offering to rent. Let me know if I can assist you I will be happy to. ~:^)
Good afternoon,
Homes available in April will be on the market as of March. I'd love to assist you.

Joe Cano - Realtor/Locator
(281) 785-5132
Web Reference: http://Joelocator.com
If you can afford to feed a big dog, I suggest you consider buying a house! There's lots of agents and lenders here, talk to some in your area and see what they can put together for you. Landlords generally don't want the wear and tear that large pets cause both inside and out. With your budget your dog could be in dog heaven in his own home!
Possible ... yes; likely ... perhaps. Of course, the large dog will be an issue, and will certainly narrow your options ... but some owners might consider it if you furnish a substantial pet deposit ($1000 would not be out of the question, with only a portion, or none at all, refundable). If the dog is one of the more aggressive breeds (irrespective of how it behaves for you) most landlords wouldn't want to take the chance. If you're a smoker, the possibilities may be further diminished.

You may also be restricted by your desired location ... but that's strictly a crapshoot, since rental units come and go quickly inside the Loop. $2600 is not an unreasonable figure ... we just have to find the right circumstances. I wouldn't begin looking until March, since anything decent being offered right now will be gone by then.

Please get in touch with me, so that we can set up an alert as your target date nears. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards ...

Al Geffon
(713) 213-6350
al@geffon.net
Web Reference: http://www.har.com/algeffon
You can find something with that budget, but anything available now will be leased by then.
If you want to send me a messege, I can put you on AutoAlert for rentals in the Innerloop northwest section. That way you can see what is out there and get aquainted with the neighborhoods...
Hi drumingrl,
I can send you a list of what's available but anything you see would probably be gone by the time you need to move. Send me your e-mail address and I can continue to send you a listing of properties available
Debra Zamarron
City West Realty
dgzamarron@gmail.com
Drummer girl,

The big dog will be the biggest hurdle. Anything I send you now will be probably leased by then. Inside the loop is a big area...send me some specifics about what area you prefer and I will give you some neighborhoods to watch.