Rentals in 20850>Question Details

wattewolke7, Renter in Rockville, MD

Looking to rent in zip code 20850

Asked by wattewolke7, Rockville, MD Thu Jan 10, 2013

We are looking to move to the 20850 zip code in June of 2013. We are looking for a townhome or single family home, 1600 sqft. Is there anything to be had in the 2000$ per month category? Any tips on quality of life or particularly nice neighborhoods would be appreciated! :)

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 20850

Answers

7
Rocsheen Holston’s answer
Currently there are five listings available:

http://matrix.mris.com/Matrix/Public/Portal.aspx?ID=50268758974

However homeowners are looking to rent sooner than later, therefore these homes may or may not be available when its time for you to rent. I would say start looking in May. You can go to my website dmvmetrohomes.com and sign up and you can search up until your ready to rent.

Rocsheen Holston, Realtor
Realty Direct, Inc
1401 Mercantile Lane, Suite 100
Largo, Maryland 20721
301-917-5721
rocsheen.holston@realtydirect.com
dmvmetrohomes.com
Hi Wattewolke7,

There are some properties available to fit your criteria. Search at your leisure at the link below.
Please contact me at mauro.ceschin@longandfoster.com.
Best Regards.
Mauro Ceschin
View our listings and let me know what you think.
Hi, I'd be happy to help, but I'm afraid 2000 in that zip is a tall order. You may find a place at or under 2000, but the condition will be low - depends what you're used to. You'll need to go up to 23-2500 to get a better selection.
Here is what is available that's close to your criteria ( See attached link ). As far as commenting on the quality of a neighborhood etc. Realtors are not permitted to steer or guide you towards a specific area or not. Also it is a little early to begin viewing potential rentals for June at this time, as these may or may not be available. You should probably begin viewing rentals around April, In the mean time you can begin figuring out the areas you would be most comfortable living in.