Rentals in Orange Park>Question Details

Lauren Clark, Other/Just Looking in Mandeville, LA

Looking to rent in the orange park area

Asked by Lauren Clark, Mandeville, LA Tue Sep 4, 2012

Hi,my family and I live in louisiana and we are lookin to relocate due to the last hurricane...we have 4 kids,and we're looking to rent around the orange park area until we get better aquainted in the area.We have a budget of 950 at the most...good schools hopefully in the area,i have a son who is autistic and we don't know much about the schools,thanks a bunch?

Answers

3
Sorry for the delay. Why are you looking to rent?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 15, 2012
Lauren,
I know a terrific agent in the Orange Park area that I worked with on a condo sale last year. Please contact Kurt Gies at (407) 701-9416 or kurtgies@gmail.com. He also has children in the local schools. Good luck with your move.
Hi Lauren, I am sorry to hear that your family was displaced due to the storm. Orange park is a great area with many schools receiving a A rating for several years. If you would like to discuss some options feel free to email me at buyorselljax@yahoo.com. Thanks