Rentals in San Diego>Question Details

MIkeS, Renter in San Diego, CA

Looking to rent in san diego CA 4bd 2.5 br

Asked by MIkeS, San Diego, CA Mon Aug 6, 2012

Answers

7
Steven R. Brooks’ answer
I have a wonderful 4 bedroom 2.5 bath with 2 car attached garage with a pool, jacuuzi, and a detached 42 foot x 20 foot RV garage on a beautiful tree filled ACRE for $3000 in desireable south Escondido!
Hi Mike,

Unfortunately 2 things are happening in the San Diego real estate market at the same time. First, we are at a record low inventory for homes to sell. Along with that, the rental market is exceptionally tight.

So there are 2 markets competing against each other for places to live. The trick with rentals is to watch it daily and respond as fast as possible. Eventually, something will work out.

Best to you,

Mark & Kari Shea
Shea Real Estate
Serving Greater San Diego
Thank you great advice, I. Have been looking for a month and it seem like I'm running around in circles.
Hi Mike,

The very best way to find rentals is through Craigslist. 85% to 95% of all properties leased in San Diego County are found using Craigslist. Both property managers and agents advertise oh there as well.

Best of luck to you,

Mark & Kari Shea
Shea Real Estate
Serving Greater San Diego
Basically anywhere in county
Hi Mike,

Please tell me more specific of the area you are interested in and I will be glad to help you out. I will need additional information so probably best to email me at robin@thebarronteam.com and we can talk further on price range, how many stories, area, etc...
Thank you
Robin Barron
Quality First Real Estate
619-871-7219
robin@thebarronteam.com
May I suggest our current available homes on our interactive website as a place to start. http://www.fbs-pm.com/renter-services/rental-search/ You'll also like our online application process; how you're moved in; the additional convenience and security of paying your rent online as well as online service requests as additional reasons to rent from us. Neil