Rentals in Williamsburg>Question Details

Brittany St.…, Renter in Williamsburg, VA

Looking to rent in Williamsburg, but not getting response from any realtors.

Asked by Brittany St.jacques, Williamsburg, VA Mon May 13, 2013

I'm looking to rent a home or townhouse in Williamsburg. I've called several realtors regarding a variety of properties with absolutely no response. Should I go through a specific agent rather than contacting the companies myself?

Answers

1
I think the problem is two fold, or more! You would or should have luck contacting agents who are representing landlords with rental listings. Or property managers representing multiple properties. But the majority if REALTORS including myself are pretty busy with buyers and sellers, and the process of really representing a tenant, searching and showing properties and getting a lease written and accepted costs more than most tenants are prepared to pay. My fees are negotiable so if you need help, please contact me and I will go over those with you to see if you would like me to help! Thanks for you inquiry and sorry the system appears broken. Jim Mellen
Web Reference: http://Www.jimmellen.com