Rentals in Venice>Question Details

Maryellen Pr…, Renter in 34243

Looking to rent 2br, 2bth for this Dec., Jan., Feb., & March. Availability/price per month???? Are 2 indoor cats allowed? Please advise. Thanks

Asked by Maryellen Preen, 34243 Tue Jun 3, 2014

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Venice

Answers

4
I just sold a condo that will be for rent for those dates.

I would have to disagree, this is not too early to start searching for a winter seasonal rental in our area as they tend to book up well ahead of the "season."

Were you looking for a home or a condo? I am asking because most condo communities do not allow tenants to have pets, so that will limit your options.

There are quite a few rental websites where you can search for seasonal rentals. You might also try contacting several of the larger property management companies in the Sarasota - Venice area as well.

Seasonal rentals tend to go for 2 to 3 times the monthly rate of an annual rental, sometimes even more for "high season," which is the time you are looking for and/or if the rental is near a local beach.

You can search the public version of the regional MLS for seasonal rentals at http://www.myfloridahomesmls.com

Diane Christner, Realtor, GRI, SFR
Realty Executives Solutions
http://www.dianechristner.com
Wow you are starting early!!

Best to wait till October or November to start to look around at rental listings to get of feel for whats out there, then 60 days before your ready find an agent that can help you get into a rental of your choice.

Rentals can go fast if they are great places and well priced, and short terms can be harder, and pets and be questionable. The landlords only get 60-90 max days before they get notice and can be re-rented this is why your looking to early. Even apartment complexes are the same way.

If you feel the need to start doing your home work to know the areas, what you will get and for what price till your closer to your move date.
Hi MaryEllen,
My husband and I will have a few 2/2 newly remodeled houses for rent in the Nokomis and Venice, FL area starting this fall.
How many people would be in the house?
How long have you had the cats?

Feel free to email or call me,
Janet Oberholtzer
JanetOberholtzer@michaelsaunders.com
484-798-7824