Rentals in Arlington>Question Details

Sara Clinton, Renter in 76006

Looking to rent 3bd 2ba single-family house under $950. No evictions or broken leases, but not the best credit.

Asked by Sara Clinton, 76006 Fri Nov 8, 2013

Need a place with a low deposit or where the deposit can be split up. We have kids and need more space. HELP!!

I am happy to assist you. Please call me at (682)557-8099 and we can discuss available homes for lease in Arlington. There are four properties currently available that are 3/2 and listed at $950 or less.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 9, 2013
I will call you today.
Flag Tue Nov 12, 2013
There is only 1 house currently in the MLS for under $950. It is located at 511 Nightshade in S. Arlington. There are probably more available on Craigslist but please be careful of scammers. There are plenty of criminals who state they are realtors and/or property owners and want you to send in money for the deposit. Never send any money in this manner, meet at office or in a public place.
Have you checked out the "rent" section at the top of Trulia? There may be something in there. Otherwise you could also check to see what they have for posted for rentals.