Rentals in 63011>Question Details

Marcy, Renter in Ballwin, MO

Looking to rent a townhome/condo in West County area, however need to stay under a budget, any suggestions? Haven't found too many on Trulia..Thanks

Asked by Marcy, Ballwin, MO Sun Jan 19, 2014

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 63011

Answers

5
Rental prices have been climbing since 2006 when the housing market started having issues - the more people coming out of short sales and foreclosures along with people who decided to rent rather than buy, the more landlords realized that they could raise the prices along with the many homeowners who bought high and need a higher rental payment to help offset their mortgage payments. Tie that to the lack of homes both to sell and to rent out there and I don't see them comng down anytime soon.
I am looking for the same, and not having much luck. I was trying to stay under $1500. Help!
I would be happy to set up a profile search with you in one quick and easy phone call 314-210-2707
2 BR, 2 Bath first floor condo near Valley Park School for rent.
I would suggest that you sit down with one of us and have a Consultation and discuss what your budget is and what your goals and timeline are. Then go from there. Note that the local realtors can put you in a system that lets you know as fast as the realtors get the information when something comes on the market. Rentals go quickly right now, by the time they get to Trulia, they are gone if they are decent.