Rentals in Cypress>Question Details

dcaquino, Renter in Houston County, TX

Looking to rent a three bedroom house in Northwest area with a good school.

Asked by dcaquino, Houston County, TX Sat Jan 5, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Cypress

Answers

10
I can help you. I live in Cypress and am a long time Houston resident.

Jim Regan
Broker
(7134435911)
The office I work out of does not handle rentals. I live in the Cypress area and would happy to assist
you in your search. I may be reached at 832-515-7109.
I would be glad to assist.

I am a Broker Associate and live in Northwest Houston with 3 children
so I know the schools pretty well.

Jim Regan
713-443-5911javascript:{}
I would recommend getting established with a REALTOR such as myself that covers all of the areas that you are considering. Contact me if you have not yet connected with a REALTOR/Financing team. We would be happy to assist you. melody@melodybarlow.com or 832-567-5676(C)
I have a couple of rentals in the area and have access to all the other properties in the area.
Hello There,

Please be sure you work with a REALTOR that does rentals (some do not). Also have your application ready and if you can get your credit pull for free at http://www.freecreditreport.com you will be a head.

There are a lot of applicants and short inventories right now. You have great Agents options so far on this post.

Best wishes!
My husband and I are both realtors and have lived in Northwest Houston 20+ years, we specialized in the area between Hwy 249, Sam Houston Tollway and Hwy 290 all the way out to the community of Fairfield, which is Hwy 290 and Mason road, near the Outlet Mall. If this is an area you are looking in, let us know, we would be happy to help you! cindy@dan-cindy.com
My partner Randall Martin and I work the area regularly. Let us know if you'd like us to set you up on a personal website with listings that match your criteria. Talk to you soon...
The rental market is very tight in the Northwest area. My best advice is to search with a realtor. You must have a good credit history and a cashier's check for deposit, first month's rent, and the application fee. We are finding that most rentals go immediately. Once an application is placed, there may be 5 to 10 others in line. The land lords may choose the most qualified candidate. I'd love to help you!