Rentals in Santa Monica>Question Details

Andrew, Renter in Santa Monica, CA

Looking to rent a studio or one bedroom apartment in a place where there are lot's of common spaces and young people. Any recommendations?

Asked by Andrew, Santa Monica, CA Tue Feb 5, 2013

Moving shortly to LA and looking to rent a studio or 1 bedroom apartment in Santa Monica/Venice area or West LA. Looking for a place with mainly young people and lot's of shared spaces (such as pool, spa, gym etc..) WOuld appreciate recommendations. Thanks!!

Answers

5
Kim And Kristine’s answer
Westside Rentals is a good place to start. I would try some of the bigger complexes for the amenties you are seeking. If you'd like me to see what is listed on the mls. Please call me at 310-309-9130.
Best of Luck,
Kim
I have a lisitng in the best Building in SAnta MOnica...201 Ocean ave at the ocean towers hi Rise...full service building with heated pool,spa and gym....24/7 concierge service and Valet parking!!!
Email me at
Agentluana@gmail.com
310 383-8883
Have you tried Westside Rentals? Let me know if you need any additional assistance.

Elizabeth Sorgen
310-469-0500
The new construction apartments along Lincoln Blvd. near the Marina will meet your needs.

Best….

Jodi Summers
The SoCal Investment Real Estate Group
Sotheby’s International Realty
310.392.1211
jodi@jodisummers.com
http://www.SantaMonicaPropertyBlog.com
License # - 01343854
**
The miracle is not to fly in the air, or to walk on the water, but to walk on the earth. —Chinese Proverb
Hi Andrew, I bet you are looking forward to coming to LA. It really is great for young people. I would definitely recommend the Ocean Park area of Los Angeles which is close to all the bara and restaurants on Main St and the beach. Or any neighborhood in Venice near the beach or Abbot Kinney Blvd. if you want any more specifics just let me know. Best regards,

Guy Reid
Engel & Voelkers Santa Monica
310 699 2601
Guy.reid@evusa.com