Rentals in Chestnut Hill>Question Details

Jill Bursack, Renter in Philadelphia, PA

Looking to rent a studio or one bedroom apartment in Mt. Airy or Chestnut Hill. Any ideas?

Asked by Jill Bursack, Philadelphia, PA Tue Feb 7, 2012

I am a teacher with School District of Philadelphia, I would like to live close enough to walk to the Chestnut Hill East or Chestnut Hill West Regional Rail Line. Thank you.

Hi Jill,

There are a lot of options in both of those areas. If you need help, let me know and I can forward rentals available. I would need your price range and if you have any pets. There is no charge to you to work with a realtor. The owner pays a fee for realtors to bring renters.

Denise Brough
Prudential Fox Roach - Chestnut Hill
Hi, Jill.

Thanks for reaching out on Trulia.

I work with lots of renters in NW Philadelphia, so feel free to contact me to see what options are currently available in your neighborhood(s) of choice.

All of my contact information is below.

Timothy M. Garrity | REALTOR® & Consultant
U S Spaces, Inc. | #RS314897
I would start by deciding what your price range is and what your "must haves" are. Then I would pick up several local papers, check craigslist, and speak with a local realtor to see what properties are listed on the MLS. These four avenues should give you a good sample of what is available. Feel Free to call me if you would like assistance 267.273.3440
Hi Jill
I cover Chestnut Hill, I live in Flourtown so I am very active in this area. I need to know your price range and how many bedrooms you need. Ill send you whatever I find and then if you are interested, we can go preview the properties. Email me at
Kevin Reddington
Prudential Reddington Realtors
267 763 0607
Yes, I have 10 listings in E Mt. Airy -all one bedroom/one bath, all $695/month. These units are amazing -french country style, with old Philadelphia moldings, refinished hardwood throughout, and decent kitchens and baths. Call me if you are interested.

Jessica Scanlon
Dear Jill,
What is your price point I can send you a list of properties ASAP
Craigslist, the local chestnut hill paper or