Rentals in Houston>Question Details

Triciasmith4, Renter in Houston, TX

Looking to rent a single family home/town home 3-4 br/2 ba for max $1300 near central houston by 10/1/12. Any suggestions?

Asked by Triciasmith4, Houston, TX Sun Sep 16, 2012

Need something close to freeways:beltway 8, highway 45, 610, etc.

1 vote Share Flag Rentals in Houston

Please call me and we can start looking in the inner loop of 610.
I reside in the Inner Loop where almost all of my work has been done for a few years. Please, give me a call when you have an opportunity. We need to move forward on this lease as soon as possible. Thank you, good night and have a wonderful week.

Joe Cano - Realtor/Locator
(281) 785-5132
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 16, 2012
Hi Tricia,
I can certainly help you with your search. Do you have any pets? Are there any smokers in your household. Please contact me so I can get some additional information from you.
Debra Zamarron
City West Realty
Hello Tricia, there is availability. Generally landlords state preferences regarding pets and smoking, so that is something I would need to know to specify your search. Do you have a good rental history and credit? Since you need to move within 2 weeks, if everything checks out on your background search, you should be okay.
Also, if you could specify how much driving you are comfortable with to and from work, it will help to conduct a better search.
Please call or email if you have any questions. I will be happy to help.
Web Reference:
I pulled two different searches. Check out my website and send me an e-mail. I can send you applications and instructions and get you started right away!
I'm currently working with a client with the same criterias, you might want to try Jersey Village or Spring Tx. If you have any additional question, you can email me at