Rentals in Santa Rosa>Question Details

Infoseeker, Other/Just Looking in Murrieta, CA

Looking to rent a single-family home in Santa Rosa w/ 3 BR (prefer 4 if possible) & 2 BA approx. 2000 sq. ft. with a range of $2000-$3000/mo.

Asked by Infoseeker, Murrieta, CA Wed Apr 21, 2010

in quiet, safe neighborhood. Prefer either newer home or upgraded older home (also prefer 2-story but open to single-level too).

Looking to rent 1-2 years (beginning this summer June/July), maybe longer or, (if we really like the home) might ultimately be open to lease option to buy situation. We will be in Santa Rosa (wife, myself and baby) in the next few days and would like to look at some rentals that meet this criteria while we are there.

One of us is interviewing for a full-time position there (Rincon Valley) and we need to know there are good housing options available for us. We are ultimately looking to buy a home, but will rent for 1-2 years to start while we get to know the area better. Prefer a home with a commute that is 30 minutes or less to Rincon Valley area.

Have also heard many great things about Petaluma and would be open to that area as well and if there was a compelling enough rental home/neighborhood there, might be flexible with the 30 minute or less commuting

Answers

3
I own a home in Rincon Valley just off hwy 12 and St. Francis Road. It is coming up for rent available July 1st. The address is 195 El Encanto Way. It is a 3 bdrm 2 bath and was built in 1998. It has all the upgrades (corian counters, marble entry and fireplace surround, etc). We cared for it very well. We would also be interested in a lease option for you and your family. Feel free to drive by. If you are interested in looking at it, please contact me at (281) 854-5834 (we live in Texas now) and I will arrange for you to see it. It is for sale right now, but we would take it off the market if you are interested.

Take care and good luck with the job interview - Santa Rosa is a lovely place to live and raise a family.

Terri Sibbet
Good luck with your interview in Rincoln Valley and welcome to our wonderful area! Rincoln Valley and the close by Bennett Valley are favorite neighborhoods for many families with the popular Strawberry School in Bennett Valley. Rest assured there are many housing options for you, especially in your price range. You won't have any trouble finding a beautiful home while you get settled in and explore the area. I would suggest Craigslist.com and Dedesrentals.com as 2 top free sites to get access to lots of rental options.

Please call me anytime if you need help with contact resources for utilities, family fun options, restaurant recommendations, etc. Also, when the time is right, I would be happy to give your family a tour of the area and point out some 'must see' neighborhoods once I get a chance to meet you and find out what is most important to you.

Felicia 707-322-1838 or felicia.carlson@gmail.com

Take Care!
Web Reference: http://www.craigslist.com
You will probably find more available rentals in the SR area and some better choices with cheaper rent. I'll pass this around my office meeting this morning and let you know. Give me some time as I also receive e-mails during the week with people seeking good renters. Please let me know your e-mail address at dwbirkett@fhallen.com. Thank you.