Rentals in Malden>Question Details

Gent, Renter in Malden, MA

Looking to rent a one (max two) bedroom apartment in Malden, MA

Asked by Gent, Malden, MA Sun May 5, 2013

My wife and I are currently living in a studio on Summer Street and would like to find a one (max two) bedroom unit in Malden, MA, to move in during the summer months or max early fall.

Our absolute must-haves are:

by-foot proximity to the T station, washer/dryer in unit (hookups are ok too) and separate kitchen area.

We would also like some sun-kissed windows, well-maintained bathroom and gas heat. We are also thinking to try the multi-house experience due to the fact of a possible private yard or patio to be used during sunny days. We love Maple Street and the other streets of this area.

Since we are not in a hurry to move, we can wait for the perfect unit that fits both our wish list and a low price. We are renting on a monthly basis, so we can move with one month notice. For the perfect unit and price, we are more than willing to sign a one to two year contract.

Looking forward to hearing from owners, realtors and brokers

Gent

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Malden

Answers

5
HI Gent,
We must be neighbors. I live and work here in Malden. Please give me a call or email me so we can discuss your needs further.

My contact information is:
Cell: 781-4202652
Email: phweston@comcast.net
Website: http://www.liveinmalden.com.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon May 6, 2013
hi i'm cathy i'm married happily for 20 yrs my husband is mike he's an licienced eletrician also handy in all other trades i'm in school & house clean were looking 4 a room or studio 2 rent a.s.a.p i live in malden we r having somuch trouble finding something we r quiet very clean & responsible need 2 move yesterday please help we live in mental court it's horrible need to move
Flag Wed Jan 1, 2014
Hi Gent, I am also on Summer st looking for a new place, what are they taking over the whole street? geez our place is doing major renovation and we have to be out by May......im in the same situation as you....i need 1 bedroom, and have 2 cats and are smoker.....helpppppppppp
Hello Gent,
The TrappTeam of Keller Williams is experienced in assisting New Englanders find the perfect short or long term rental. We would be happy to assist you in finding your perfect place as well.
Please contact Ashley Trapp at :508-930-0687 or myself at 408-439-7769. The email address to contact us is jbohn1@kw.com.

We look forward to hearing from you and send some choices your way.

Cheers.!
Hi Gent, I'd like to talk to you about your rental needs. I would like to narrow down your search. For example, walking to T, widens your search. Feel free to contact me (781) 367-1647 and we can find just what you're looking for. Thanks!
Hi Gent, I would be happy to send you current rentals in Malden, MA. My cell # is 617-312-2517 or email me your email address and contact information, so that I can send you current MLS rentals in Malden. Thank you!