Rentals in Williamstown>Question Details

Mxeid, Home Buyer in Little Rock, AR

Looking to rent a house in williamtown,MA ,i would like it to be close to williams collage and pine cobble school.looking foe a nice neighborhood.

Asked by Mxeid, Little Rock, AR Thu Apr 26, 2012

Answers

3
look in http://www.berkshireeagle.com top listings there is a cute cabin/house for rent in Williamstown recently listed as available.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 11, 2012
Generally Boston agents do not have access to the Berkshire MLS, but that wouldn't help much anyway because we do not have rentals on our MLS. I am a Berkshire Realtor (2010 Realtor of the Year and past president of our Board). I am very familiar with Wiliamstown. My daughter goes to Williams! I would be glad to help. Please call me at 413-637-4200x25. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Hi Mxeid,

If you would like I can hook you up on the MLS ( which is a database that every Real Estate agency uploads their listings onto) I just did a search for you and nothing came up there, but others in surrounding towns did. Also the system is updated throughout the day, so you would have up to the minute listings.