Rentals in Joliet>Question Details

mcbroombabe, Renter in Joliet, IL

Looking to rent a home in the Joliet area. First time mover help :/

Asked by mcbroombabe, Joliet, IL Thu May 16, 2013

First off, thank you for taking the time out to read/and or answer my question. I am recently wed and me and my husband are looking to find a home to rent in the Joliet area. Preferably with 3 bedrooms and 2 or more baths. We are looking for a home that allows pets( we have 2 adult boxer dogs that are properly trained) If the location has the possibility for rent to own, that would also be a great addition.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Joliet

Contact a real estate agent who can guide you through the process to ensure you don't fall victim to a scam. Unfortunately, there is no shortage of people on the internet trying to rent or sell homes that A. don't exist, or B. have major issues they are trying to hide or not disclose.

A local real estate agent will be able to find you exactly what you are looking for, protect your interests to ensure your search doesn't turn into a big mess, and get you a great deal! Oh, and there's no fee to use one!

Hope that helps!
You have to be careful Joliet has good and bad parts. You should stay near the West side and steer clear of the East side. Do you have kids; is school district an issue? I have a tri-level for sale in Joliet but New Lenox schools which are blue ribbon. Near Hadley Nature Preserve which is a great place to let the dogs burn off energy. Fully fenced backyard located in the back of the subdivision so minimal traffic. Asking $200,000
would 2 bedrooms and 2 bath do?
Really looking for 3 bedroom. Currently in a 2 bedroom..need more space!
Flag Wed Aug 14, 2013