Rentals in Bethesda>Question Details

Unspecified, Renter in Schwenksville, PA

Looking to rent a home in Bethesda, MD, Walt Whitman High School. Max rent $3000. 3 bedroom and 3 baths.

Asked by Unspecified, Schwenksville, PA Tue Mar 5, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3110955574-5300-Brookeway-Dr-Be…

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Bethesda

Answers

4
If it's to good to be true it generally is. You could NOT rent that home any where in Montgomery County for $800.00 per month.
Give me a call. I will be happy to help you.

Mauro (301-704-9364)
Hi, I'm not sure if you're asking for advice on renting a home or if you're asking for help, but 3000 in that area is going to be difficult. If you do need help finding a place, please feel free to contact me and I'm happy to talk you through the process.

It will depend on when you're planning to move of course, but you need to be watching the listings very closely so that you're prepared to jump on any listings that meet your criteria - I guarantee you, it's going to be competitive.

Best of luck to you and again, feel free to contact me if you need any help.
I am a lifelong resident of Bethesda and Chevy Chase with 15 years of real estate experience and would love to help you find your next home here. The house on Brookeway was just reduced from $3900 to $3600 per month and that does not include utilities. Please contact me at 301-379-6601 or pkenright@gmail.com to discuss this home or other options.
Peggy Krahnke Enright, Realtor
Coley-Reed & Associates/Long & Foster
Bethesda, MD 240-497-1700