Rentals in Cleveland>Question Details

trucanh21, Renter in San Diego, CA

Looking to rent a 1br in the Cleveland or Lakewood area starting in June. How much would it cost to pay someone to show me listings on the MLS?

Asked by trucanh21, San Diego, CA Tue Mar 19, 2013

Answers

3
panderson3116’s answer
Michelle,

I have a 1 bedroom apartment available June 1 for $460/month. Rent includes heat and hot water, we provide all appliances including an air conditioner. On site management, plenty of off street parking, safe secure and pet friendly too! This is one of the best opportunities in the Kamms Corners neighborhood. Call Paul at 216-906-4303 for more information or a showing at your convenience. Thanks.
I should have an opening for a 2 bedroom upper of a duplex in Lakewood in June. The rent is $550.00 / month and we are pet friendly. If that does not interest you I would be happy to show you rentals on the MLS.
Michelle Fenn Realtor
Do you have pictures of the property? Also, can you also show me your other properties on the MLS?
Flag Thu Mar 28, 2013
You shouldn't have to pay an agent to show you rental properties in the MLS. In regards to your question regarding walkable neighborhoods in Cleveland & Lakewood I'm happy to help. Our office is located in Lakewood and we specialize in areas from Lakewood to Downtown Cleveland. You can contact me directly at andytabor@lucienrealty.com

Thanks!
Andy Tabor , Realtor, GRI