Rentals in Mechanicsburg>Question Details

Maria, Renter in Pennsylvania

Looking to rent a 3-4bdr house in CV district school. we just moved from miami.

Asked by Maria, Pennsylvania Sun Nov 21, 2010

Answers

7
Looking for single family home or townhouse setting allowing small dog 15 years old and one 15 year old cat. Credit not great due to loss of jobs years ago and some medical issues but we do have great steady jobs working for UPMC in Pittsburgh. Husband may be transferring for promotion early May.
His job will be in Camp Hill and I may be able to work at Hershey Medical Center
Flag Tue Apr 12, 2016
I have a listing in CV School District for rent. Very nice 4 bedroom home completely renovated and a nice backyard. Call me at 717-253-4458. Thanks.
I have a house for rent that you might like. Feel free to contact me at 1-443-235-6160
Sorry the rental market for what you are looking for is really tight. have you tried Prudentisl thompson-Wood? 7618353, or Jack GaughnERA/ ? they both have rental departments. T and good luckhanks
We really don't want to commit to an area that we don't know. And since in Miami the real estate was hit hard we are not able to sell our house, so our down payment would be limited. That's why we rather rent in the beginnig.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 21, 2010
Maria-I would be happy to show you the great buys in the CV school district. With the good interest rates it might be better than renting. Feel free to contact me!
Why not call any local realty office(s) and inquire about available rentals, also check local print media for by owner rentals, word of mouth, etc.