Rentals in Lawncrest>Question Details

Stacey, Renter in Philadelphia, PA

Looking to rent a 3 bd in the Northeast. My current lease is up 6/30. Rent can be between $700-$900/month. Credit is fair but no evictions.

Asked by Stacey, Philadelphia, PA Fri May 11, 2012

Answers

6
Hi Stacey,

We have several homes available in the Northeast. Please follow the link below to details on the 10 properties I can offer you.

Please review these listings and if you see anythin that interests you, feel fre to call me directly with any questions and/or to schedule showings as sson as possible. This is prime moving season, so listings are moving fast.
SEE LINK BELOW
Have a great weekend. Looking forward to speaking with you soon.

Larry Lichtman, CNE
REALTOR, Property Manager
Your Real Estate Resource For Life
Cell/Text: (267) 254-7994

REAL ESTATE INFORMATION LINK View real estate information
http://www.trendmls.com/mls/Client/Email/EmailClick.aspx?s=1…
If the above link does not work, copy and paste the link into the address bar of your browser.
This link can be viewed up to 10 times over the next 90 days.
Stacy - I have a 3BR, 1B apartment available immediately. Check out the listing: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3079389334-1714-Loney-St-Philad…
A two bedroom is a possibility, but only if the basement is finished or semi finished. My email is sbrown400@yahoo.com. Thanks!
I will have a 2 bedroom in Bustleton available 7/1 (could arrange move in June 30) for $850 including water if you can't find a 3 bedroom.
Please call me with the area in the NE you want to be in The Rental market is hot and rents in the NE are about 900 plus utilies and up. Please call me so We can discuss your needs. 215-725-5700X49

Philip Cunningham
V.I.P. Realty Corporation
7942 Bustleton Ave
Philadelphia,PA 19152
Hi Stacey

Please call me or give me your email address, then I can automatically enter you into my database and will instantly receive the updates on availability of rentals, we then just go and check them out.
IT'S THAT SIMPLE

My cell is 610 547-8939
slgupta3@hotmail.com