Rentals in Fishers>Question Details

Erichickman1…, Renter in Fairfax County, VA

Looking to relocate to Noblesville or Fishers I have great rental history with my currant land lord been at currant res. for 10 years.3-4bed 2-3bath

Asked by Erichickman1968, Fairfax County, VA Fri May 13, 2011

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Fishers

Answers

6
I know of a home that will be coming up for rent next month because I found a home for the renters. Fits your criteria for Fishers and in a wonderful subdivision. Let me know you time frame and possibly you can take with one over.

Lynn S. Fischer
317-250-7364
Check out Cumberland Crossing,10225 Stage Coach Trail | Fishers, IN 46037, Phone: (317) 587-0343
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri May 13, 2011
i have 4 bedroom single family home in giest double garage deck game room .
3500 sq ft walking distance to giest lake. available from august 15 2012 .
Please e mail me shah.bhartesh@gmail.com for further details.
Ok, I've got a walk through now then a closing so let me take a look this afternoon and get back with you.
Well I presently have a housing voucher and my needs are 3-4 bedsrooms 2-3 bath. I want to find a landlord that is willing to rent his/her property to my family. Look let me be frank with you alot of people have a misconception when it comes to familys with a housing voucher, we just want a chance to live in a quiet and safe nieghboorhood so my wife and i can raise our family. It doesnt take much for the landlord to participate with the voucher propgram. The rent that they will recieve is guaranteed every month, they pay most of the portion of rent and we will and pay the diffence. The currant house that i live in is to small.
Eric,

Please email or call me so I can get more details on what your needs are.

dirish@realestatelinks.com or 317-910-4293

Dan Irish
REALTOR
ERA Real Estate Links