Rentals in Houston>Question Details

Lois Perry, Renter in Houston, TX

Looking to relocate to Houston. Please help!!!

Asked by Lois Perry, Houston, TX Tue Jan 8, 2013

Looking to relocate to Houston, looking for a 3/4 bedroom condo/apartment/single house for rent from the amount of 600.00 to 1000.00/month in the area of Cypress/Kathy/Sugarland area. Please help!!!

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Houston

Answers

6
I know a community that has huge townhomes in that price range.

Joe Cano - Realtor/Locator
(281) 785-5132
Web Reference: http://joelocator.com
Hello Lois, looking at what you need, it will be a bit difficult to get something for your price range for a 3 to 4 bedroom home. I can still try and see if I can find something.

When are you planning to move? Do you have pets, does anyone in the household smoke and do you have any issues with broken leases or evictions in the past?

Need more information. Let me know some more details and I will see if I can help.

Persis
713-294-7747
persis.realtor@gmail.com
I am planning on moving in the middle of February---no I do not have pets---no broken leases or evictions in the past.
Flag Tue Jan 8, 2013
I'll be glad to help but $$600 will not get you a house and it will even be difficult to find a house for $1000 (that you would want to live in ...unless you are not particular as to "what the place looks like." My website is http://www.showmehoustontx.com. Let me know how I can help.
Hello Lois,

There are some nice communities in the areas you selected. Please email me at ramonica.caldwell@century21.com. I will get you a list of homes in your area that match your criteria ASAP.

Ramonica Caldwell
832-293-5385
Would be gald to assit, but those thre areas are from all sides of Houston, miles apart, really need to zero in on an area, will be closer to $1000 than to $600
Message or call us - we'd be happy to help you in your rental search!

The Loken Group
281- 861- 4624
info@thelokengroup.com