Rentals in Easton>Question Details

JC. Mitchell…, Renter in New York, NY

Looking to relocate to Easton from NYC. Not getting any responses from anyone in Trulia. How hard is it to rent a 2 bdrm home with full basement?

Asked by JC. Mitchell & Family, New York, NY Wed Jan 30, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Easton

Answers

4
There are currently fifteen 2-bedroom rentals available in Easton ranging from $650 - $1350 a month. Not too many offer basements. Let us know if you need a fully finished basement for living space, or just a full basement for storage, and we can better assist you in your search...Autumn Bragg, Coldwell Banker Heritage
Full finish basement is preferrable. As my oldest daughter will be interested in occupying it.
Flag Mon Feb 4, 2013
Hi. I am a local realtor in Easton and would love to help you. There are plenty of rentals available, both single families and townhomes with basements. You may contact me directly at 678-695-6062. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Hi JC,
That is not hard at all. You need to have good credit and know how much you want to spend. Email me your contact info, maybe we can help you!

Stay Safe and Be Kind!

"MOVE WITH CONFIDENCE......WITH THE TEAM THAT CARES!!!!"

Web site: Nathan@NathanCares.com

Nathan Guttman-KWLC Partner, ABR, SRS, CNE
The Realtor® Who Cares!
Nathan Guttman Caring Team
Keller Williams R.E.
40 S. Cedar Crest Blvd.
Allentown, PA 18104
License#: RS284327
Direct- 484-357-4152
Office: 610-435-3650
Nathan@NathanCares.com
Sorry, Nathan! I take my message back as I thought that JC was referring to Easton CT. So sorry! Laura
Flag Wed Jan 30, 2013
Nathan, I respectfully wish to inform you that you are not familiar with the Easton area so I suggest not commenting about how easy it is to find a rental home there as it is not the case. Best regards, Laura
Flag Wed Jan 30, 2013
Hi JC it should not be that hard, depending on what price range you are looking for. My suggestion would be to check with a real estate firm that just handles rental properties, as they might be able to help you..

West End Associates
2231 Walbert Ave
Allentown, PA 18104
610-435-9669

Is a firm that I have worked with in the past that might be able to help!

Good Luck
Cliff
Thank You, I will give them a call today.
Flag Wed Jan 30, 2013