Rentals in Warren>Question Details

Courtney8930, Renter in Warren, NJ

Looking to move to warren, long hill, watchung, greenbrook area...looking to rent with a max of 2300..is it possible to find a home in those areas?

Asked by Courtney8930, Warren, NJ Tue Jan 24, 2012

but staying in my price range??

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Warren

Answers

4
Hi Courtney,
I have a 3 BR 1.5 Bath available in Middlesex, newly renovated and right next to Warren and Greenbrook. I'm about to list on CL for $1800. If you are interested, send me an email and I can send photos and more details. Good luck!

jen
Hi Courtney, Jeannie Feenick back again to see if you have secured a rental or still need help. If the later, I am here to assist. I know these communities well (have lived in Warren for 19+ years)

Rentals are moving well so do not dilly dally if you see something that perks your interest.

Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering Commitment to Service, Unsurpassed Results
Hi Courtney,

There are a lot of properties for sale in your price range in the areas you are looking for. How many beds/baths would you need?

I would be happy to help you and show you a few properties around this area. Please send me an email at clairelawrence@vipglobalrealty.com or give me a call (848) 702-0858

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Claire
(848)702-0858
Hi Courtney, I see you are considering all of the communities that feed into Watchung Hills Regional High School. I live in Warren and know the area well and I help both buyers and RENTERS and would be happy to assist you.

There are currently 24 rentals available across these four communities. I'd be happy to send you the detail and help you secure a suitable rental - if you'd like to pursue, just send me an email. When you do, tell me your minimum bedroom count.

Jeanne Feenick