Rentals in Rogers Park>Question Details

Michael Step…, Renter in Louisville, KY

Looking to move to rogers park, Chicago in July after receiving my degree. Any suggestions on best weekend to move and ideas of places?

Asked by Michael Stephenson, Louisville, KY Tue Apr 22, 2014

Looking to be within walking distance of the lake and a subway stop.
Girlfriend will be attending law school downtown.
We also have two cats.

Answers

4
Interview a few agents and see who would be a good fit to represent you. Its free use a Realtor.
Hi Michael!

I live and conduct business in Rogers Park, and I would be more than happy to show you the neighborhood and take you through your options and what is on the market. You didn't specify whether you are looking to rent or purchase, but generally speaking now is a good time to purchase and if you can secure financing it could cost you less to pay a mortgage than rent, depending on what you are looking for. If you would like to discuss whats available and when you would like to move, feel free to give me a call and I would be happy to help you make an educated decision. Best of luck to you!

Colin Lubinski
Broker
Berkshire Hathaway Koenig Rubloff
(773)680-6614
clubinski@koenigrubloff.com
I guess I should have seen that you posted in the FOR RENT section so that answers that question!
Flag Wed May 14, 2014
For rent? There's no best weekend. The colder it is when you sign a lease the better the deal you'll end up getting most likely.

We would love to help you find the perfect place.
Buying is cheaper than renting in Rogers Park. In addition, you may qualify for a $7500 grant to help you buy a place. You should look into buying instead of renting.

If you'd like to explore this option let me know.

Jeff Nobleza
Baird & Warner
773 677 5340
Jeff.Nobleza@BairdWarner.com