Rentals in Lincoln Park>Question Details

Andrew Snyder, Home Buyer in Berkeley, CA

Looking to move to Chicago-land. Have a wife and young daughter (19 months). I work from home and we'd need 2-3 bedrooms to rent, initially.

Asked by Andrew Snyder, Berkeley, CA Tue Jun 5, 2012

Walking to shops and parks is important, as is transit in the area. Pets would be nice, but not required. Also considering Old Town, but family friendly urban is what we are looking for. Thanks

Answers

12
I would love to set you up with a search, please feel free to contact me!

Organic Realty
BJ Tregoning
myrealtobj@gmail.com
773-418-1232
Neighborhoods like Lincoln Park, Gold Coast or further north like Andersonville are great for young families. If you need any assistance, I'd love to send you links to some places that fit within your budget. Message me!
Depending on your budget, plenty of excellent rentals exist that meet your criteria. Be prepared to provide your income, credit and past rental history. If you need any assistance, I'd be glad to help.
If your looking to rent, get a good leasing agent. Call up two to three agents, and go with the one you mesh best with. They will be able to walk you through all the areas that appeal to you, at no cost!
I think you would be happy in Roscoe Village, Lincoln Square, or west Lakeview. These neighborhoods offer a lot more space for your money and are close to transportation as well as walking distance to shops and parks. Will you be visiting clients or need access to the airport on a regular basis? When I was in sales and worked from my home office I always liked being close to 90/94. Let me know if I can help, I've been working in the Chicago rental market for two years.
thanks all, and good points Sarah. I will be going to O'Hare and flying about on a fairly regular basis. I don't mind a longer commute/travel time if there is walking options for my wife and kid.
Flag Wed Jun 6, 2012
Hi my name is Val. I am working for @properties in Chicago. Please give me a call and will would love to help you 773.256.9484.
You will be very popular on this site! Have an agent set up a search for you. Depending on your price you should have some choices although the rental market in that area has been pretty tight at some price points. I also have worked in that area for 25 years. Hi Beth!!!!! Haven't seen you in a while!
Hi Andrew,
I've been a realtor in lincoln park for 25 years and primarily work with buyers, but it sounds like you want to test the area by renting, and perhaps buy in a year. I fnd most families want to rent where they want to eventually buy. I have 2 kids and know the ins and outs of the chicago public school system as well as private options. Trust me, pre-K will be here sooner than you think! Happy to talk any time. 312-804-4114.
Bbabcock@atproperties.com
Depending on your budget, I can assist you in finding what you are looking for. Feel free to contact me and I can send you listings to choose from.

Gemini Tamondong
Bonaventures Realty Group
773-895-3878
gtamondong@gmail.com
My office is in Lincoln Park and I know the area quite well. You need to be prepared to make a quick decision after you find a rental that suits your needs. The nice ones find renters immediately. The rental market is the strongest it has been in many years.

Let me know if I can help.
Lots to choose from, contact me and I will help you find the perfect home.
Jack Quill
@properties
32-296-3151
Jackquill@atpropertIes.com
Hi Andrew,

I'd be happy to talk with you about what you're looking for.

Feel free to call me!

Cathi Weaver
Keller Williams Realty Partners
847-477-3494
Web Reference: http://www.CathiWeaver.com