Rentals in Cedar Park>Question Details

TxAggie03, Renter in Cedar Park, TX

Looking to move to Cedar Park. How's the area? Commute?

Asked by TxAggie03, Cedar Park, TX Mon Jan 9, 2012

We're interested in the NW Austin area...Cedar Park in particular. We'd like to lease before we buy in the area to make sure we are happy with it.

Looking for info on the area (schools, restaurants, high crime areas, bad/good neighborhoods, traffic, daycares, etc). How are the commutes to downtown Austin and 360 & Bee Cave Rd?

Answers

4
Hi Tx Aggie!

I moved to Cedar Park from College Station myself. I really like it here. I rarely have to deal with much traffic, and you can get to downtown and 360 within 30 minutes if you leave at the right time.

The link below will show you properties for lease in Cedar Park. You can also visit my Facebook page for Cedar Park Relocation info at
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Greater-Austin-TX-Relocation-…

Email me and I'll send you links for school info etc.

I wish you the best with your transition.

Sara Scott Realtor®
Keller Williams Cedar Park, TX
512-578-8525
sara@homesbysara.net

I have lived and worked in Cedar Park for over 7 years. We have a 3 year old in daycare and there are lots of options and great schools. It's truly a wonderful place to live and is not far from the downtown. The tollways have definitely improved the ability to get in and out of the area quickly and this has lead to accelerated growth.
Because Cedar Park is landlocked it cannot expand indefinitely and that should also help maintain values in the future.

If you would like to talk further about Cedar Park and the NW Austin area please feel free to email me or give me a call.

Don Groff
REALTOR® | Mortgage Broker
Keller Williams Realty | 360 Lending Group
o.512.669.5599 m.512.633.4157
listings@dongroff.com
The advent of the tollways have dramatically changed the ease off access to other areas of the city. We are third generation Austin residents. We moved into the 'country' of Cedar Park almost 11 years ago. It is changed so dramatically over time and today it is still a growing community with incredible residential, commercial and light industrial growth at almost 900 million in growth in the last 2 years

If we can answer any other questions email
jeff@jeffdillard.com
Be glad to discuss in detail and help with you move and transition into the area, can send you listings, reference websites and my personal knowledge. The commute is actually fairly reasonable and you have a couple of alternatives for that. I look forward to helping you find the perfect place if you are not already working with a Realtor.