Rentals in Houston>Question Details

Elizabeth Gi…, Renter in Houston, TX

Looking to move in Mid-March anywhere within the 610-loop. Preferable a nice small house with a yard that allows a dog that is 70 pounds,

Asked by Elizabeth Gichangah, Houston, TX Tue Jan 1, 2013

1 vote Share Flag Rentals in Houston

Answers

8
Hello Elizabeth, if you are still looking into this, and not working with another realtor, I will be able to help screen some homes for you.

Please email me with some specifications on what you are looking for in your home and I will let you know what is available.

Since you are moving in mid-March, unless the landlord has a paying tenant in the house until your move-in date or atleast around then, they may or may not be willing to hold the house for you - just thought you should know. If you are willing to sign a lease earlier than the mid-March date, in case a house you like becomes available, you can possibly make it work.

Best wishes

Persis
713-294-7747
persis.realtor@gmail.com
The rental market in Houston is very hard for tenants right now. I would spend the next thirty days identifing an area you like and is in your budget. The first week in Feb. be prepared to go see homes the day they come on the market and offer the same day. I see most nice home getting 3-5 tenant offers the first few days. The dog is going to give you trouble. You might think about offering a little extra on the rent to make your offers more appealing to landlords. My dog is my baby, but even I take non-pet owners over pet owners : (

Best Wishes and Happy New Year!
Web Reference: http://www.DaveRealty.com
Evening Elizabeth,

In the last 6 months I've rented homes inside the 610 Loop with several clients that were new to the market and expected to move within 2 months. So I set up searches on the HAR (Houston Association of Realtors) website to provide information daily on homes that met their requirements. This was absolutely necessary because the homes were going off the market so rapidly that the only way they could have expected to get the property that fit was to already have a good idea of a suitable property to make an offer.

Your need for a large dog to be accepted may limit to some degree the available homes; just as smokers have a hard time finding a rental. The length of the rental period can also be an advantage. There several other factors--deposits, move-in date (mid month more expensive) and certainly work and transportation are important consideration.

We've lived and worked in Real Estate for over 30 years and would be glad to assist in finding you a home.

Brenda Peavy
PV Properties
281-497-1290
brenda@pv-properties.com
http://www.har.com/BrendaPeavy
http://www.har.com/PVProperties
I specialize in the Inner 610 Loop area and I would be happy to help you. Mark Rogers at mrogersrealtor@gmail.com - 713-377-3314.
Happy New Year Mollie !
I have a rental in Spring Branch not far from 610, and there are many rental options out there for you. Check out our websites and choose the Realtor you feel most comfortable with to represent you.
I have bought, sold, and leased in the Innerloop area and know it well.
Feel free to send me an email if you wish.
Ms. Gichangah,

My name is Mollie our office is located inside the loop and I would be honored to help find a nice rental house for you and your 70 pound dog.

As soon as you can email me your email address I will begin sending you properties. When you email also include your price point, number of bedrooms, etc. Oh, also if your have to have a garage.

Thank you for your inquiry and I wish you good health, happiness and prosperity for 2013.

BB BG BH!
mollieyes@gmail.com
713.875.8130
Mollie, Yes I forgot that one other thing the garage. My boyfriend has to have a garage. My price range is $2,000-2,300. Please send me the listings at elizabeth.gichangah@gmail.com. Thanks and have a great nite.
Flag Tue Jan 1, 2013
Elizabeth, I specialize inside the loop and would be more than willing to help you. I can send you a list of homes if you send me your email address. My email is nash@innerlooprealtors.com and you can call me any time by dialing **innerloop from your mobile phone.
Thanks for the reply and yes can you please send me some listings... My email is elizabeth.gichangah@gmail.com.
Flag Tue Jan 1, 2013
Hello Elizabeth,

What type of dog do you have? Also, what is your price range? I would be more than happy to assist you in finding a place. Please give me a call.

Ramonica
832-293-5385
Ramonica , I will give you a call tomorrow. We have a mix-breed dog that is the calm and gentle. The price range that we are looking for is between $2,000- $2300. Please let me know what time you would be available for a call?
Flag Tue Jan 1, 2013