Rentals in Houston>Question Details

Trelicia Hum…, Renter in Houston, TX

Looking to move by Aug 1st I have one broken lease where can I go??

Asked by Trelicia Humber, Houston, TX Thu Jul 5, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Houston

Help the community by answering this question:


Call me, I can help you. I have been doing apartment locating and rental homes for 5 years.

Alan Harper
2323 South Voss Rd,Ste # 123 E, Houston, TX 77057
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 13, 2012
Hello Trelicia,
Some landlords will accept broken leases if you can show stability through your employment or provide security with a co-signer or paying an extra deposit. Feel free to contact us at
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 11, 2012
Hi Trelicia,

There are a few places that will take a broken lease depending on how old it is. Contact me so I can get more information from you.
Debra Zamarron
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 6, 2012
Hi Trelicia, what area of Houston are you looking to rent? I can see if there is a landlord who will work with one broken lease. How long ago was this lease broken? Do you have pets? How many bedrooms?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 5, 2012
I would try craiglist. You might find a landlord that doesn't check.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 5, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Harris County > Houston > Rentals in Houston > Question
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer