Rentals in Mesquite>Question Details

Brooke Lynn…, Renter in 75150

Looking to lease a single family home 2 bedrooms. Homeowner must be willing to accept Section 8 Housing Voucher.

Asked by Brooke Lynn Foster, 75150 Sun Jun 3, 2012

I have a senior at North Mesquite High, and would like to stay in this area. Must move ASAP. If you can help or have a property for lease in this area please call me @ 972-824-4768 or email me :
Thank you.

Help the community by answering this question:

Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer