Rentals in Belleair Beach>Question Details

Jason Herrera, Home Buyer in 21075

Looking to buy a multi-family home in the Bellair Beach, Madeira Beach, etc. areas. How much do rentals usually go for in these areas?

Asked by Jason Herrera, 21075 Wed Jun 29, 2011

I found this site to be pretty accurate:

Anna Dementov - Great Homes Realty - cell:727.222.6997 - email: - web: (Waterfront and Beach Luxury Specialist - Immediate Personal Service - Russian speaking realtor In Florida)
Unfortunately Belleair Beach does not allow multifamily homes. There are condos with various rental policies but most are 30 days and there are single family homes which allow 90 day rentals. I live in Belleair Beach and specialize in beach residential and income properties from Clearwater Beach to Treasure Island. May I send you current listings?

It depends on the season ,condition of the property ,and of course the location of the property plays a role.Please contact me to discuss and I would be happy to assist you. I service gulf beaches from Clearwater Beach to all the way down to Pass-A-Grille.
Merle Huber,