Rentals in Chicago>Question Details

Shonille79, Renter in Chicago, IL

Looking 4 that right place

Asked by Shonille79, Chicago, IL Thu Aug 16, 2012

Looking for that right place for me and my kids I am a single mother who works part-time and started her own transportation business so I can be able to be home with my kids at that critical time when parents are not there and be at my kids events so finding that right place is important for me.
Need a 3 to 4 bedrooms with 1 to 2 bathrooms need hardwood floors in the main area but carpet can be in the bdrms I will like to be on the 2nd or 3rd floor if can. I have to have a bdrm big enough for a king size bed I will like to have a dishwasher, a/c, cable or satellite and w/d hookup my max is 1000 and am willing to go up if worth it. Looking to stay in woodlawn, kenwood ,washington pk and south shore or bronzville and trying to be moved by the 1st or 2nd week in sept.

2 votes Share Flag Rentals in Chicago

Answers

2
Hire a good leasing agent. Its free for you to use their services.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 16, 2012
Work with a Realtor - it will make your search more efficient.

Be prepared to provide your income info as well as credit history. In addition you will need at least 1 month's worth of security deposit and rent.