Rentals in San Antonio>Question Details

Adriana Gold, Renter in San Antonio, TX

Looking or 4 bedroom home in the Bush M.S. area. Any info will be greatly appreciated.?

Asked by Adriana Gold, San Antonio, TX Wed Jul 10, 2013

Answers

8
If you wish to buy a home in the Bush M.S. area I would suggest the purchase of a helicopter first. Unless you enjoy sitting in traffic. For real answers instead of sweetness and fairytales call Half Priced Real Estate: (210) 281-1604

David Marne, Broker & Realtor
Half Priced Real Estate, Inc.
Are you shopping for a Home? It may seem backwards to shop for a mortgage before you shop for the house, but there are several reasons for doing this. Shopping for a mortgage will also help if you can get “pre-approved” for the amount you’d like to borrow. This means the lender has looked over your credit and financial statement and agreed to lend you the money. Sellers like pre-approved buyers because there’s less risk the deal won’t go through. First, you’ll find out how much you can borrow, which has a lot to do with how much house you can buy.

Whether you’re, buying, building or Re-Financing your dream home, you have a lot riding on your decision. Market conditions and mortgage programs change frequently, and I welcome the opportunity to serve your needs with quick and accurate real estate financing advice. I have the expertise and knowledge to help you determine the absolute best loan program to meet your objectives. Get my Top 25 Questions for FREE that you should be asking your lender before you choose them to secure a mortgage along with a FREE copy of The 8 Deadly mistakes to avoid when buying a Home. If you are already working with a lender, don’t be shy to give me call so I can price the same mortgage for you with less cost. What do you have to loose but your money?

Ensuring that you make the right choice for you and your family is my ultimate goal. I am committed to providing my customers with mortgage services that exceed their expectations.. As always, you may contact me anytime by phone, fax or email for personalized service and receive expert advice from a Bank Mortgage Banker who is responsible for the decisions on all mortgages coupled with over 17 years of experience in the industry.

I look forward to working with you! And making your dreams a REALITY

Lowell Sterling
Mortgage Banker
NMLS# 968898
LSterling@DallasBestMortgage.com
1910 Firman Dr, Suite 104 | Richardson, TX 75081
Office: 972-480-9888 | Fax: 469-519-8765
Ah, this is the coveted Stone Oak area. Very good choice. Your question did not specify if you were looking to rent or buy. The rental rates can start about $1600 and up. $2300 or more for the larger two story homes.

This is the North East ISD and continues to rank highly year after year. The neighborhoods are very well kept and there are many commercial developments for all your shopping and entertainment needs.

The traffic can get rough at times on the nearby 281 HIghway but then it also makes it easy to get anywhere in town in a short amount of time, or head north in a flash to the hill country for a relaxing week-end.

It is very close to the Marriot resort which is an amazing site to see.

Does that answer you questions more directly and completely ???

I would enjoy the opportunity to earn your business. Please let me know what further I can do to be of service.

I look forward to hearing from you

Gregory Touchstone
210-660-2834
gregory.touchstone@gmail.com
Please feel free to email your email to any agent so we can send you information on what you are looking for. Franksellssanantoniohomes@gmail.com
Thanks.
Hi Adriana,

I can email you a list of homes available. Send me an email if you would like me to do that ..dianat@thehornco.com.

All the best in your home search.
It is easy for me to look up the bus route for Barbra Bush, section that portion of a map on our MLS system for San Antonio and I can parovide you with all the homes in the market that are 4 bedrooms for you to lookat. You will have photo, and a lot of detail on each one. You just mark them interested, maybe, and not interested and I can set up a showing of the ones that interest you. I am a buyers agent and the seller pay my commission at closing. So for you I am not cost. My e-mail is gregorysmith1966@hotmail.com or 210-557-6038.

Greg Smith
The Misty Wood Team
Hi Adriana,

Do you have an email address. I will have some information sent over. You can email me at jon@nicholshomelnding.com or call 210-789-2870.

Jon Nichols
I can help you but I need some more information. Please call me at 210-978-4610 or email mrpsellstxlvng@kwrealty.com