Rentals in Ocean City>Question Details

Laurag818, Renter in Ocean City, NJ

Looking for year round rental in ocean city- who should I contact for this?

Asked by Laurag818, Ocean City, NJ Sat May 12, 2012

Answers

6
I am thinking of renting an apt. year round. I would like to be near Central Avenue. I would like at least 3 bedrooms and bath and 1/2. As close to $1000.00 as possible and would like to know if there are any with utilities included? If this is a far cry from what I can get let me know. This would probably be near summer through the rest of the year.
I have a new rental for $1200 in Ocean City. It is 2 bedroom, 2 bath, lots of off street parking! Quiet neighborhood. Modern and clean!
Joanne Bernardini
609-947-2451
joannebernardini@gmail.com
where is it located? Is it on street level and are there any photos I can look at?
Flag Mon Mar 17, 2014
Any local Ocean City real estate office can assist you in finding a year round rental. You can also start your search for rentals on Trulia or Zillw and see which offices in that area have rentals
I would be happy to help you find a year round rental in Ocean City, NJ. While there are not as many as the weekly rentals they do exist!
Joanne Bernardini
Sales Associate
Certified Short Sale Agent
Coldwell Banker
Cassa Bella Realtors
601 New Road
Linwood, NJ 08221
cell-609-947-2451
Looking for a year roound rental with 2 BR in OC? Might you have anything??? Thanks
Flag Sun Jan 20, 2013
I agree with Caroline there aren't many yearly rentals in Ocean City to choose from. Include what you are looking for as far as how many bedrooms and baths, your budget and if you prefer a certain location. I would be happy to help!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 12, 2012
You can contact any realtor in town. Each company will be carrying different rental listings and there aren't that many yearlys so you may need to.

Caroline Watts
Caroline@prufoxroach.com
Prudential Fox & Roach
Search sale property at http://www.ocnjmls.com
Web Reference: http://www.ocnjmls.com