Rentals in Vallejo>Question Details

Nancy, Home Buyer in

Looking for someone that will work with me on the moving in costs. I have been granted money by Marin County D.A. ...........

Asked by Nancy, Sat Feb 2, 2013

The Realtor / Owner of the property and I will talk and or meet to sign forms.. The question I have is The check from Marin County takes up to but not more then 30 days before its in your hand. Is there realtors or owners willing to wait 30 days? They will have the signed forms from Marin County D.A. agreeing to pay.(no longer then 30 days) I can pay one months rent right away if that would help. Please reply

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Vallejo

Help the community by answering this question:


In order for me to be able to help you, I would need to know a little more about what you are trying to accomplish. Please give me a call at 707-315-1684 and we can go over more detail. I have clients who have properties in that area. Thanks !
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to read and reply to my question. I will give you a call durning my break today : )
Flag Mon Feb 4, 2013
You will need to go over this with each owner you approach, everything is negotiable, you should be able to work something out.

Best of Luck
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 3, 2013
thank you
Flag Mon Feb 4, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer