Rentals in Cary>Question Details

fgs2101, Renter in Cary, NC

Looking for senior rentals

Asked by fgs2101, Cary, NC Thu Jan 10, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Cary

Answers

5
Hello, I have a brand new home that is going on the market as a rental in Carolina Preserve at 124 Arvind Oaks Circle. $1500/month. It's located in the Model Home circle a nd will be available February 14, 2013.
Hi Francis,
Thanks for clarifying. Your original post title refers to Cary, NC, you might want to ask this question in the Charlotte area/zip code where you will be better served. Good luck finding what you're looking for. Margaret
I am looking for an apartment or townhome in a 55 plus community. Prefer places with one floor few or no stairs. We would like to reside in the charlotte area.
Francis Schilf
When you say "senior rentals" what exactly do you mean? Do you want to rent in an adults only community or are you looking for a rental in a safe community, little to no maintenance, with social activities and fitness/pool?
Margaret Moore
919-971-1089
margaret@trianglecoast.com
Triangle & Coast Realty
I do have a couple of them at Carolina Preserve, Cary, NC 27519, a 55+ active adult community.

Please email or call at 919-607-1931.

Jean