Rentals in New York>Question Details

Peggy, Renter in 07302

Looking for section 8 studio apartment in any bourrough.

Asked by Peggy, 07302 Tue Jan 14, 2014

Need a section 8 studio apartment, all utilities paid,and accepts pets.Please send me an application.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in New York

Help the community by answering this question:


Please call me so that you can come in and see me and we can discuss. My name is Dennis and I can be reached at 212-714-1027 ext 12. Thank you and good luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 15, 2014
Hi there,
You may find this link helpful,…
Jennifer Campbell
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 14, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer