Rentals in Broomfield>Question Details

linkinprk192, Other/Just Looking in Broomfield, CO

Looking for safe, nice apartment complex in Broomfield/Boulder area for up to $1500/month, or areas of town to look at for renting a house?

Asked by linkinprk192, Broomfield, CO Mon Feb 25, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental-community/9000051808/Arista-Upt…

Answers

1
Some of my past sellers have found the complex off of 120th and Sheridan really great. The price point seems right for you. Now it is not at 120th and Sheridan but at the end of the shopping center on that corner.

Take 120th to Sheridan, go through Sheridan then take the first right past McDonalds. You will find it in that area. Let me know if you want the address etc.
I currently live in greenway convent, I'd like the address, we've been at our rental almost 5 years, our property manager increased our rent $390./month. We're at $1690. We've upgraded and maintanied, built, seeded, sweat for this place. But, we don't use 1/2 the house, were simple, we need a warehouse/garage/shop/live situation. Anyone have any leads on that? Dreaming...
Flag Tue Mar 3, 2015