Rentals in Princeton>Question Details

Unspecified, Renter in Plainsboro, NJ

Looking for renting a 2 or 3 bed with 2 full bath apartment/home/condo/town home in Princeton/Plainsboro/West Windsor Area

Asked by Unspecified, Plainsboro, NJ Sat Jun 1, 2013

Hello, I will be starting a new job in Mercerville, NJ effective from 6/10/2013 and am looking for a long term 2 or 3 bedrooms with minimum 2 full bath home/condo or apartment in a well maintained environment. I am looking to pay up to $1,900 for rent. I have an 8th grader and a kindergarten going kid. So I would like to have the living place in an excellent school districts such as
1. West Windsor
2. Plainsboro
3. Princeton
I also have a problem with my credit score as very poor because of my recent mortgage loan modification. I can make additional or more security deposit if needed in order to get the rental approval.
I have looked at some of the apartment complexes in the Plainsboro and Princeton area and find that those within my price range are either very small or do not have 2 full baths. As I am new to the area I greatly appreciate any help/suggestions for my search. Thanks!