Rentals in Newburyport>Question Details

Becky86, Renter in Newburyport, MA

Looking for rental that will allow small dog? Relocating from MD, hard to search at a distance, any leads appreciated.

Asked by Becky86, Newburyport, MA Sat Jun 2, 2012

Answers

7
Kimberly Quintana’s answer
Please respond with some requirements that enable me to look for the right rental property for you.

Price range?
I have a beautiful 1-2 bedroom unit in old Victorian mansion turned into condos. It will except pets. Easy commuting access. This unit has high ceilings, all original molding, fireplace, beautiful wood floors, and the charm of a New England Mansion.
When are you trying to relocate?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 4, 2012
Thank you for your response! It is greatly appreciated! I am looking for something temporary, if that makes it easier. But, most of the apts. I find are just a room, with no kitchen, and that's not going to cut it for me! I am just looking for looking what you have described, a plus would be utilities included, though it doesn't have to be- that would just be extra nice. However, I am not that picky. If it is a temporary rental, furnished also, may be an extra plus, but again doesn't have to be. My price range right now, is $750/850-$1000/1100. And of course, one that allows pets.
I don't know how agents work, so if you would like to just email me directly, my email is bpford@comcast.net. I am hoping to relocate by July. Thanks so much for you help! I could provide more details if you needed.
Flag Mon Jun 4, 2012
Look at craigs list for Boston ans choose NOS thats for Northshore. I have a nice appartment that will be available by August 1st ..2 bedrooms one finished attic/ office bedroom $1600 a month and dogs are welcome. Give me a call if youre intereseted in seeing it.
Susan 978-255-2382
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 3, 2012
There are only 2 agents with rental listings in MLS that are in Newburyport.
RE/MAX On The River, Inc. (978) 499-8808 List Agent: Pirre Mitchell
And
William Raveis R.E. & Home Services (781) 631-1199 List Agent: Meta Martinez
I would contact one or each of them and see what you can find out.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jun 2, 2012
Thanks so much!!!! You have been very helpful means a lot!!! :)
Flag Sun Jun 3, 2012
Renting 2 1/2 bedroom, 2 bath single family home with lovely fenced yard in the south end of Newburyport. 6th house from the river and a 7 minute walk to town. one dog allowed no smoking. No utilities - $2100 per month.
contact kipowner@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 4, 2012
Linda's Rentals and Sales if you could give my office or cell phone a call that would be great. We may have what you are looking for

Thank you
Linda Sciaraffa

Linda's Rentals and Sales
Office# 978-969-1978
Cell phone# 781-346-3350
Web: http://www.LindasRentals.Biz
Email: Linda@LindasRentals.Biz
Have you found a property yet?
Hi my name is Linda Sciaraffa and I am the Broker/Owner of Linda's Rentals And Sales here is Beverly, if you like please feel free to take a look at my web link below, there you will see all of my avl. listing and locations as well as prices. If you see something you like just fill out the renters info form or give us a call.

Thank you
Linda
Cellphone 781-346-3350
Email Linda@LindasRentals.Biz

Linda's Rentals And Sales
Office 978-969-1978
Web http://www.LindasRentals.Biz