Rentals in 78208>Question Details

nrp, Renter in 78226

Looking for rental

Asked by nrp, 78226 Thu Nov 15, 2012

Looking for rental, prefer 3/2 or 2/1.5 minimum, rent $700 or less, location central/south central/east central - safe area a must. Have a broken lease 4 years ago, but good rental history for past 2 years, me and my 2 grown sons.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 78208

Answers

3
Lots of rental properties available. You and each of your grown up sons would need to independently qualify for most rental properties. The broken lease should be cured with past 2 years of good rental history.

You need to offer more information for any realtor to be able to assist you.

Sue
Send me your email address and I'll set you up on my website so you can search each area for what you need.
Ronchartier@msn.com
Or text to: 210-837-7378
You'll receive an.email later telling you your password and how to search.
Is there any way I can talk you into taking advantage of what will probably be the best buyer's market we may ever see in our lifetimes?

Prices are down
Interest rates are WAY DOWN
Sellers are willing to wheel and deal

If you buy a home now:

* You will get more for your money - Rentals never stack up to homes you can buy for the same payment

* Tax Write-off - You can write off the interest you pay on your mortgage, you can't do that with rent

* Build Equity in the home - Each time you make a payment, you are that much closer to owning it!

* Gain Appreciation - Homes tend to go up in value... the home is worth more than you bought it for!

If you rent a home: You get nothing!

:)

Jason C Campbell
Option One Real Estate
210-389-5266
. http://www.SAHomeExpert.com