Rentals in 46410>Question Details

BlessedPs23, Other/Just Looking in Merrillville, IN

Looking for rent with option to buy in Crown Point or Munster. Munster preferred.

Asked by BlessedPs23, Merrillville, IN Thu Jan 31, 2013

My husband and I are looking for a rent to own home with 3 bedrooms 2 baths, Master Suite, and 2 garage. We will be able to purchase thru FHA in October 2014. Our current lease ends in April and we would desire to rent a home that we want to purchase. Your help would be deeply appreciated.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 46410

Answers

3
I have a two bedromm-2bath with Grage home for sale in Merrillvilee (south of 30 -near Crown Point). Nice living area and good size eat in kitchen. All appliances and washer and dryer included. Total square footage is 1464. Nice quite neighborhood. Please contact wshaikh22@yahoo.com. Asking price is $135,000 and I am willing to sell under rent to to own plan. Contact me wshaikh22@yahoo.com
We can find young home. Contact me
HI BLESSEDPS23, PLEASE SEND ME YOUR EMAIL AND I CAN LOOK AT LISTINGS TO SEE WHAT IS AVAILABLE TO DO A LEASE -OPTION IN YOUR REQUIRED AREAS. CONTACT ME AT CHOWARD47@AOL.COM OR CALL 219/888-8043